Today guest is Sergei’s mentor and a good friend, Tim Thiessen
Tim is an After Effects Artist with well over 23 years of experience.
Here are some cool things about Tim:
- He runs about 5 miles a day.
- He learned editing on the 12th avid in the world.
- He started learning After Effects back in 1995 when it was Cosa After Effects and not Adobe After Effect.
- One of his first After Effects renders took 40 hours to complete.
- He spent 3 years shooting time lapse plants in the basement of his house for stock footage and one of those videos was included in a Ralph Lauren commercial.
Chain & Sprockets script: aescripts.com/chain-and-sprockets/