Thank you for your interest in being interviewed for the Ukramedia Podcast!
Please take a moment to review the Terms and Conditions listed below, followed by some specific details about our interview process:
Interview Terms and Conditions:
Ownership of Produced Media
By participating in The Ukramedia Podcast interview, you agree to allow Ukramedia, LLC (Ukramedia.com), to record, distribute, and disseminate the produced media in any manner we feel is appropriate. You also agree to allow Ukramedia, LLC to retain the rights to the produced media for use in our podcast, blog, social media, and any other forms of public distribution we may decide to utilize now and in the future.
Promotion & Exposure
The recording of your interview will be published in audio format on the Ukramedia Podcast. You will receive an exclusive post on our website with your name, interview title, photograph, bio, and appropriate links to your website(s). Your interview page will remain on our website indefinitely, and may become a source of continued traffic to your website(s). Your interview will be edited, revised, and published, in whole or in part, as a featured article on Ukramedia.com, which will also be promoted to our audience via email and social media.
- Share something interesting about yourself that most people don’t know.
- How did you get started in your field?
- Tell us the story of the worst moment in your creative journey.
- Tell us the story of the best moment in your creative journey.
Quick Q&A round: (*** not all of these will be asked)
- What are some good habits to your success?
- How do you balance work and personal life?
- What person influenced you the most in life?
- What advice would you give to someone just starting out?
- What are your thoughts about higher education (school with debt or skip school with work experience)
- How do you overcome creative blocks?
- How many hours of sleep do you get everyone night?
- What are your best working hours?
- What are you NOT Good at?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- Recommend an Internet resource that you find helpful in your work or personal life.
- Recommend a book
- What should artists, especially students be doing constantly, whether it’s on a daily basis or just as much as possible?
- What are you most excited about today?
- How can people get in touch with you?
Preparing for your interview:
Our interviews are recorded via Zencastr or Skype (mainly Zencastr). Our host will send you a link to the recording session on Zencastr prior to the interview. If you didn’t get the link, you can simply go to www.zencastr.com/ukramedia/firstname–lastname.
You are expected to be logged into Zencastr at the scheduled time of your interview, If your interview is via Skype, then you will be contacted via Skype by Vladimir at the time of your interview. We will be recording audio only.
Please ensure that you have a reliable internet connection during your interview. Using a laptop computer’s built-in microphone will result in poor audio quality. An external microphone is recommended but not required.
A typical interview is 30 minutes in length, although you should allocate 50 minutes to allow for sound check and brief discussion before and after the interview. To help minimize background noises or possible interruptions (technological or otherwise), please ensure that you are in a private/enclosed area at the time of the interview. The interview will be professionally edited before it is published to help minimize background noises, volume fluctuations, and in some cases, verbal slip-ups.
We encourage you to share the link to your interview via social media and other means to help increase its exposure.
Thanks again for your interest in being a guest on our podcast. We look forward to hearing your insights and sharing your story with our audience!
Click here to go back to Ukramedia Podcast Guest Form.