In this tutorial, Sergei will show you how to create a responsive title/lower third animation in After Effects to use and edit in Premiere Pro. We’re going to create the entire project from the very beginning. Let’s get to it!
We’ll be covering the following topics:
- How to set up the project structure in After Effects
- How to import files
- How to use built-in animation tools
- How to create and animate text & shape layers
- How to write basic Expressions/Code
- How to create MoGRTS for Premiere Pro