Learn After Effects Expressions 1.0
Learn After Effects Expressions 1.0 course from Ukramedia’s co-founder, Sergei Prokhnevskiy
Included in this course:
- Instant Access to over 55 Hd Detailed and Fast-Paced Video Lessons!
- 7 Hours 40 minutes of Training!
- On-Screen Keyboard Shortcuts
- Video Timestamps/Hyperlinks
- Access to the Private Course Forum
- BOUNCr Script by Tim Thiessen!
- Project Files
- Playback Speed Controls
- Free Updates for Any Future Releases of This Course!
- NOTE: This Training Is Streaming Only
What will you learn?
- Learn After Effects Expressions 1.0 course is heavily focused on the basics of Expressions. Understanding the core of Expressions will give you a very strong foundation to build on. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to be great at math and you don’t need to know everything about Expressions in order to be good at them. Just like you don’t need to know everything about a car to be a good driver. You just have to know the basics and for everything else, we have tools and resources to lean on.
- We’ll start by briefly going over the differences between Expressions and Scripting.
- We’ll examine different tools and resources inside After Effects that are very helpful when working with Expressions.
- We’ll go over Expression Controls Effects and how they can be used with Expressions.
- We’ll share some of our favorite free online resources that you can use as references.
- We’ll wrap everything up by introducing you to more methods and practical examples.
- By the end of this course, you will have a strong foundation on how Expressions work inside After Effects.
- We do realize that Expressions are a bit difficult to understand at first. Don’t worry, we will have group Q&A live streams where you will have an opportunity to ask Sergei questions. We also have a private forum where you can ask questions and connect with other students.
What will be included in the future versions?
The future versions of this course will be more topic and project driven. Here is a list of things to come:
- Animating with Expressions.
- How to Create a Bouncy Ball Rig.
- How to Create a Modular Lower Third.
- Data-Driven Properties.
- Path Points Methods.
- How to Create Modular Line Graph.
- and more…
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When can I start learning?
A: ASAP! You will get instant access to all videos right after purchase.
Q: Is the software included with the course?
A: No, the software is not included with the course. After Effects is the software we’ll be using in this course and you will have to buy it from adobe.com.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: This course comes with a 30-day money back guaranteed. If you don’t like the course or if it wasn’t what you were expecting, simply email us and we’ll give you the full refund, no questions asked.
Q: Will I always have access to the class or is it just for a limited time?
A: You will always have access to this course after the purchase.
Q: Will I get the whole course right way, or will it be available over a period of time?
A: You will get all available course content right away. However, we will be adding more content in the future and you will also get that once it’s out.
Q: Will I have the access to other future versions/release of this course?
A: Once you purchase the course, you will get all future versions and releases of this course.
Q: Can I download this course?
A: We don’t currently offer downloads of the training videos. You must be logged in to your Ukramedia account to access the training videos.
|Introduction to After Effects Expressions||FREE||00:07:04|
|2. Expression Tools|
|Timeline Search Bar||00:01:12|
|Property Reference Text Layers||00:01:58|
|Converting Expressions To Keyframes||00:01:35|
|Expression Controls Effects||00:15:20|
|Savings Expressions as Presets||00:03:17|
|BOUNCr Ae Script by Tim Thiessen||00:06:44|
|3. Expression Basics|
|The Language of Expressions||00:18:53|
|Data Types Introduction||00:03:44|
|Primary Data Type – String||00:12:02|
|Primary Data Type – Number||00:13:50|
|Primary Data Type – Boolean||00:08:47|
|Non-Primitive Data Type – Array||00:21:02|
|Non-Primitive Data Type – Object||00:07:26|
|4 Different Ways To Round Numbers||00:02:29|
|How To Generate Random Numbers||00:04:59|
|If/Else Conditional Statement||00:11:45|
|Comparison & Logical Operators||00:04:20|
|4. Useful Expressions & Tutorials|
|16 Useful Expressions||00:28:02|
|19 Useful Expresssions||00:46:22|
|How To Offset Animation||00:04:04|
|toUpperCase() & toLowerCase() Method||00:04:44|
|Math.min() & Math.max() Method||00:03:36|
|toFixed() & toPrecision() Method||00:01:52|
|How To Use Markers to Trigger Animation Without Keyframes||00:04:06|
|How To Auto Fade In & Out Based On Layer In & Out Points||00:03:57|
|Auto Fit To Comp Size Expression||00:03:56|
|3 Different Ways To Separate Dimensions in After Effects||00:02:46|
|How To Create a Hover-Over Effect||00:04:32|
|How To Change The Text In The Comp From The Comp Name||00:04:32|
|How To Create a Color Picker Effect||00:02:23|
|How To Create a Hover Button Effect||00:04:32|
|How To Convert Time into Frames||00:01:37|
|How To Create a Custom Clock||00:05:54|
|How To Create an Audio Meter Using Text & Expressions||00:04:16|
|How To Create an Audio Meter Using Shape Layers||00:03:50|
|How To Create A Random Word Cycle in After Effects||00:04:37|
|How To Trigger Layer Visibility with Sound and Expressions||00:18:33|
|How To Create an Automated Menu||00:50:22|